Jumat, 14 Juli 2017

It's about a Key

If you think I left you because I did not love you or there was another guy, you are wrong. I never have a heart to hurt you. Love is about two hearts and it is too hard for your heart to let me stay in it. I realize I am not a good and religious woman. I am not good-looking and wealthy either. Moreover, I do not have good family status. That's why, I left you. I left you means I let you go to show that I care about you so much and give you an opportunity to find another good woman that suits on you and fulfills the criteria of a woman should be married.

تُنْكَحُ الْمَرْأَةُ ِلأَرْبَعٍ لِمَالِهَا وَلِحَسَبِهَا وَلِجَمَالِهَا وَلِدِيْنِهَا فَاظْفَرْ بِذَاتِ الدِّيْنِ تَرِبَتْ يَدَاكَ

“A woman is married for four (reasons): her wealth, noble ancestry, beauty and religion. Choose the religious woman lest your hand is stuck to dust (because of destitution).” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]


Oh, you …, you made me crazy .. 
After you gave an answer ‘I did not love you’ for a question I conveyed to you many times, more than six months, finally I could stop blaming myself. I realized leaving you is the best decision. God does not create a lock without its key. And the key to Heaven is prayer.

Thanks for giving me unforgettable memory, Ruhida Zamzuli …☺
#39thbirthday #thirty-ninthbirthday


NugRä

1 komentar:

http://gudanglagu.com/mp3/31070/TwYg5Yxw/cassandra_-_cinta_terbaik.html